Since 2015, JSP has evolved from a small startup into a leading national organization with
seven full time staff, a $1.1M budget, a growing network of Facilitators, and a community of
thousands of alumni and participants. We are seeking a Director of Program Operations to join
our program team as we expand. As a critical member of our growing team, the Director of
Program Operations will oversee program implementation across JSP’s broad program portfolio,
conducting program planning, creating operational systems, managing program staff, and more.
This position is full-time, remote and reports to JSP’s Creative Director.
• You have significant experience in program planning, delivery and evaluation.
• You have strong project management skills leading complex, multifaceted projects
resulting in measurable successes and program growth.
• You are highly organized and able to wear multiple hats in a dynamic, sometimes
ambiguous environment; you manage toward clarity and solutions.
• You have a successful track record in setting priorities, shaping processes and developing
an infrastructure that creates a stronger and more efficient organization.
• You have experience managing individuals and developing teams.
• You exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention
• You are a self starter who is curious and excited to always be learning.
• You are able to work as part of a team and also stay motivated while working
• You are familiar with anti-oppression frameworks and committed to interrogating
systems of power and inequality in the world.
• You are comfortable being direct with all members of the JSP team in order to maintain
deadlines and meet program goals.
• Your work reflects self-awareness, groundedness and humility.
HIRING PROCESS & TIMELINE
• We will review applications on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
• We will conduct initial interviews in mid-late May.
• We will invite finalists for interviews in early-mid June and make an offer shortly
• We hope to have the selected candidate begin in July or August.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• Salaried, exempt position with an annualized salary range of $75K - $85K / year.
• 40 hours per week. We are committed to keeping the workload in alignment with the
true hours worked.
• 140 hours of PTO as well as 11 paid federal holidays, Jewish Holidays and a flexible
• Generous benefits, including: health, vision and dental plans; life insurance policy; and
retirement savings program.
• As an essential member of our growing team, you will have plentiful leadership
opportunities and the support of colleagues invested in your growth and development.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with Director of
Program Operations in the subject line.
We encourage you to apply soon.
JSP is an equal opportunity employer and celebrates workplace diversity. We do not discriminate
based upon race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status.