The Public Diplomacy Department at the Embassy of Israel in Washington D.C. is looking for a new member for our social media team.
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and creative individual who can work well and collaborate under pressure.
You should have a clear grasp of the workings of social media, across all its different platforms; and be a great writer, equally at home composing 140 character tweets to writing speeches and presentations.
You should have experience launching digital campaigns and seeing the process through, from initial concepts to developing storylines and seeing the campaigns through to implementation. You will be in charge of our social and web activities including following and updating the Embassy's main digital assets.
You will also prepare talking points, statements, posts, speeches and presentations.
You also need to possess a good level of knowledge of US, Israeli, and Middle East politics.
- Working experience in marketing or public relations
- Fluency in social media platforms
- Deep knowledge and experience with professional visual and video editing programs, content management systems, and SEO tools
- Be available to work at times of crises and rapid-response emergencies
- Excellent organizational skills and be able to multitask
- Bachelor's Degree required