Oheb Shalom Congregation is eager to engage a our kindergarten - 7th grade students in Jewish education and Jewish life. We are looking for an energetic and eager person to inspire the next generation.
We build community and Jewish identity by providing meaningful learning experiences throughout the academic year. Teachers will create and execute engaging lessons, communicate with parents, and connect families to Jewish living. Positions are available to work with students in the elementary and middle school grades, Sundays 9:00a-12:00p.
- Engage groups of Jewish students in learning 3 hours each Sunday during the school year around Jewish themes
- Build relationships with students and teachers in order to build a strong kehillah
- Knowledge of Jewish tradition and customs
- A comfort teaching children
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with a positive attitude