Congregation Beth El, a thriving, egalitarian Conservative synagogue located within proximity to NYC in the lovely suburban community of Fairfield, Connecticut, is searching for an energetic, engaging, organized, inspirational, and results-oriented interim Religious School Director who can begin this January, 2022.
The ideal candidate will possess organizational and leadership skills to foster our congregation's K-8 grade Religious School.
Core skills include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the administration, communication, and management of the entire K-8 Religious School.
- Provide leadership and supervision for the Faculty and teen student volunteers (Madrihim)
- A degree in education
- Experience in curriculum development and youth programing
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills
- Collaborative leader with the ability to connect with diverse age groups and learning needs
- Competence with Microsoft Office, Audio & Video Software and working with various communications programs and tools
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, but no later than January 2022.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Please forward a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]