Development Corporation for Israel/Israel Bonds is the US underwriter of debt securities issued by the State of Israel. The Company ranks among Israel’s most valued economic and strategic resources, with a record of proven success spanning 70 years. In 2020, despite challenges presented by the coronavirus pandemic, the Bonds organization secured historic U.S. sales of $1.5 billion.
Development Corporation for Israel/Israel Bonds, a broker-dealer selling bonds issued by the State of Israel, is currently seeking a Registered Representative for its Livington, NJ office. The ideal team member will have a strong record of success selling financial products or in development and fundraising. Knowledge of the greater Columbus Jewish community and Israel's history and current geo-political environment are required. You must have the ability and desire to work independently and as a team player. Occasional travel required.
- Proactively managing Israel Bonds' current client-base
- Cultivating new investors
- Track record of closing sales or solicitations is a must
- Planning and executing existing and new events
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Licensing Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4-5 years’ experience fund-raising or working as a Registered Representative
- FINRA Series 7 license required. Paid training is provided to assist in obtaining the necessary licenses
- Knowledge of the American Jewish community and Israel's history and current social/political/economic situation
- Strong written, oral, analytical, listening, and persuasion skills
- Ability to work efficiently, effectively and independently
- Excellent time management, strong interpersonal/organizational skills, and ability to prioritize multiple task
- Proficiency in MS Office