Temple Beth El of Boca Raton is the largest and most vibrant congregation in our area. Throughout our history we have sought to create a spirit of warmth, intimacy and vitality in all that we are and do, maintaining a culture of upstanding work ethic and dedicated staff members. We strive to build a sense of community and improve the world around us. We are growing and are excited to add team members like you to join our team.
We are currently searching for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and experienced Graphic Design and Marketing Associate to join our dynamic team. The Graphic Design and Marketing Associate will be part of a smart, creative and collaborative Marketing, Digital Communications, and Video Production Team that develop multi-media content for our temple, mausoleum and early learning center both locally and globally via Virtual Beth El. The Graphic Design and Marketing Associate should have excellent organizational and multi-media content creation skills. They should be passionate about bringing to life the story of Temple Beth El through excellent and consistent branding and messaging. Additionally, this person will help set brand objectives, strategies, marketing plans and budgets each year. Podcasting experience is a plus.
JOB SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Multi-Media Content Creation
- Develop content including web, email and social media; printed materials including direct mail, fliers, signage and brochures; digital displays online and for digital signage, in-building displays, and as part of meetings, worship services and other programs.
- Keep digital assets organized and accessible to the team, adhering to pre-described naming conventions and file structure.
- Ensure consistency with our brand identity and mission across all media.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to create video content.
- Support individual departments in designing their web and email content.
- Develop relationships with outside vendors. When outsourcing, work directly with printers, video production companies and other outside vendors to achieve the best quality for the best prices.
Marketing and Branding
- Help create and implement overall brand marketing strategies for Temple Beth El, Virtual Beth El, the Beth El Mausoleum and the Beth El Early Learning Center.
- Manage individual projects with the guidance and supervision of the marketing director, sometimes using freelance designers or outside agencies. Set and adhere to goals and timelines.
- Be a brand steward, ensuring proper adherence to brand guidelines, accurate tone, and targeted messaging throughout all printed and digital pieces. Recommend enhancements to brand guidelines; design brand extensions and additional logos as needed.
- Help create and manage annual budgets, which achieve marketing goals.
Social Media, Digital Marketing and Web
- Frequently update and curate web content for three websites.
- Work as part of the team to create and implement a consistent social media presence that leverages our unique point of view.
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Programmatic Digital Advertising and SEO.
- Design digital ad campaigns with effective retargeting efforts, and measurable ROI.
- Utilize CRM tools to create targeted email and social media marketing, and maximize marketing budgets and effort.
Temple Wide Duties
- Team player who will participate in Shabbat monitor rotations, staff support at temple events as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Excellent graphic design and video editing skills.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud editing and file management systems, Premier Pro or other editing tools, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop. Knowledge of After Effects is a plus.
- Fluent in WordPress web building tools. Knowledge of Elementor is helpful.
- Adept with Microsoft Office Suite including Teams, Google Tools, Excel, Dropbox, content management systems, and social media platforms including Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Knowledge of AdWords, data analytics and search engine optimization
- Highly motivated, strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to brainstorm, think creatively and collaborate effectively with others
- Excellent verbal, written, and in-person communication skills
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical skills, and strong attention to detail;
- Sound judgment, ability to think strategically and creatively to solve problems, and capable of managing multiple projects and tasks at one time and on time
- Ability to adapt and adjust in a changing environment
- Ability to maintain composure and exercise good judgment even under pressure
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in the areas of communications and marketing related field or similar field preferred;
- Minimum of 3-5 years related experience in digital media, communications, graphic design and/or marketing;
- Experience working with the public via telephone and email;
Supervise and/or collaborate with the Digital Communications Associate on select projects. Collaborate with Digital Content Producers and other graphic designers from time to time on design elements, look and feel and overall messaging.
Some travel may be required between TBE campuses.
Ability to read and interpret marketing reports, data analytics, business correspondence, social media regulations and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspond. Ability to speak effectively with members or employees of organization. Strong service-related people skills and problem solving skills as this position has significant responsibility in representing the Temple.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required, which would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. No heavy lifting is expected. Exertion of up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally may be required. Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment such as computer terminals, copiers, and scanners.
The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. This role must endure extended periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer, which requires attention to detail and high levels of accuracy. This position is sometimes faced with interruptions and must interact with other staff on a regular basis. Depending on the particular workplace and job duties, personal protective equipment (PPE) may be recommended or required.
This position is exempt, full-time located on our Schaefer Family Campus in Boca Raton, Florida. All candidates must pass the required Level II criminal background screening and a drug test, in order to be considered for this position. Salary is commensurate with relevant work experience.
Temple Beth El of Boca Raton is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not take into consideration the race, gender, age, ethnicity, religion, disability, sexual orientation, (or any other protected class) of any applicant for this position. For more information about our organization, please visit www.tbeboca.org