About Jewish National Fund-USA (Jewish National Fund-USA):
Jewish National Fund-USA (JNF-USA) is the leading philanthropic organization for the land and people of Israel. Driven by a powerful 122 year legacy of changing lives and livelihoods, JNF-USA is a partner (donor) led, independent 501 (c)(3) non-profit that's attracting 800,000 new residents to Israel's Negev Desert and Galilee through its visionary One Billion Dollar Roadmap for the Next Decade.
JNF-USA is creating a brighter future for residents living on Israel's frontier as it builds parks, playgrounds, medical centers, schools, resilience centers, bomb shelters, and so much more. In addition, JNF-USA's supports people with disabilities; brings farmers from developing nations to Israel to learn about sustainable agriculture; and makes philanthropic investments in agricultural and water R&D. In fact, thanks to Jewish National Fund-USA, Israel has become the global leader in water recycling. Jewish National Fund-USA is also changing the narrative on university campuses through its work with college student leaders and professors beyond the Jewish faith through its Caravan for Democracy Student Leadership Mission to Israel and Faculty Fellowship Program in Israel and Alexander Muss High School semester abroad program.
If working for an organization that supports the land and people of Israel and Jewish people everywhere excites you, then join us and you needn't wait another minute to change the world.
As Jewish National Fund's Event Coordinator, you will assist with planning and execution of events. This position can be based out of our Boca Raton, FL or Northbrook, IL office.
- Work closely with Director, Events Manager, production company, and campaign staff to assist with planning, coordinating, execution of events and on-site management of in-person events
- Assist with aspects of event logistics, including but not limited to - registration web sites, generation of catering BEO’s, housing room block management, RSVP tracking, survey data, project tracking through Salesforce and Inspire Planner
- Independently coordinate small events, as assigned
- Work with Marketing to develop speaker slides and proof reading of all marketing materials for events assigned
- Partner with JNF-USA Speaker Bureau to coordinate speakers for events, managing their requests and organizing all necessary information
- Participate in all planning, pre-event, and post event meetings
- Manage event email boxes, responding to all requests
- Partner with catering vendors in the selection of menus for events
- Schedule, train and oversee onsite event volunteers and support staff
- Run all virtual events via Zoom Meeting or Zoom Webinar
- Ensure all vendors execute/perform at each event per contract terms
- Work in-person events which includes onsite set up, managing of shipments, coordinating with the hotel, and running registration
- Maintain inventory of all event supplies, equipment, materials, and branded items
- Act as the liaison with the administrative staff and their support of event duties
- Assist with coordination and collection of items for an auction (silent or live) and/or raffle at events
- Assist with follow-up after events
- Assist with set-up and break-down of events
- Assist with research of services provided and related and pricing of venues and vendors
- Misc. projects, as assigned (updating databases, research, etc.)
- BA/BS degree
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task with numerous deadlines
- Tolerance for time-sensitive transactions and last minute changes
- Ability to work as a team with campaign staff as well as independently
- High energy, flexibility and ability to meet deadline demands
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge and experience with Zoom meetings and webinars, Vimeo and YouTube a plus
- Experience with Salesforce or other database platforms a plus
- Ability to work nights, weekends and to travel
- Candidates must have a valid US driver's license, access to a car and personal credit card to use for travel (documented expenses are reimbursed per company policy)
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Days off for all work-prohibitive Jewish holidays, in addition to the secular US holidays
- 3pm close-of-business on Fridays
- Top-notch healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid short and long-term disability
- 403(b) with generous employer contribution
- Opportunities to travel to Israel
Salary range will depend on experience level, but can fall within the range of $45,000-55,000.