About Jewish National Fund-USA:
Unparalleled in the Jewish philanthropic world, Jewish National Fund-USA's strategic vision has been and always will be,
to ensure a strong, secure, and prosperous future for the land and people of Israel. Everything we do -- every project, initiative, and campaign we take on – is integral to our vision of building and connecting to our land. We plant trees, build houses and parks, source water solutions, buy fire trucks, and
improve the lives of people with special needs. We boost tourism, support Aliyah, promote Zionist education and engagement, build medical centers and trauma centers, fund agricultural and culinary research, and run an American semester abroad high school in Israel. We do all these things because each project, each program, each partnership, is consistent with our strategic vision – population growth in the north and south, connecting the next generation to Israel, infrastructure development, ecology, forestation, heritage preservation, and more -- all for the land and people of Israel.
Jewish National Fund-USA seeks a Fall Intern for our Marketing and Communications Department. This internship will be based out of our Manhattan Office and report to the Marketing Director. This is a paid internship and will be no more than 28 hours per week.
Specific Duties will include:
- Support events marketing team with marketing collateral, including formatting and repurposing approved copy for different marketing formats, inputting information into design tasks, updating templated flyers, organizing materials
- Assist with social media activity, such as developing ideas for Facebook, Instagram stories and reels, TikTok, and review past video content for ways to re-use
- Help create general marketing materials (emails, flyers, proposals) as needed for current campaigns and national initiatives
- Help with blog content and updates
- Facilitate trafficking tasks as needed through Inspire project management system and Design team
- Run various reports pertaining to e-mail performance, ad performance and website traffic.
- Proofreading and any assistance to communication team
- B'Yachad magazine editorial support
- Review websites for updates and publish content to JNF's website (requires minimal HTML skills)
- Other day to day support tasks as needed