About Jewish National Fund-USA:
Unparalleled in the Jewish philanthropic world, Jewish National Fund-USA’s strategic vision has been and always will be, to ensure a strong, secure, and prosperous future for the land and people of Israel. Everything we do -- every project, initiative, and campaign we take on – is integral to our vision of building and connecting to our land. We plant trees, build houses and parks, source water solutions, buy fire trucks, and improve the lives of people with special needs. We boost tourism, support Aliyah, promote Zionist education and engagement, build medical centers and trauma centers, fund agricultural and culinary research, and run an American semester abroad high school in Israel. We do all these things because each project, each program, each partnership, is consistent with our strategic vision – population growth in the north and south, connecting the next generation to Israel, infrastructure development, ecology, forestation, heritage preservation, and more -- all for the land and people of Israel.
Jewish National Fund- USA seeks to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk to work out of the Rockville Centre Office. This is a full-time position supporting the activities of the Accounts Payable Department.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Processing check requests
- Processing employee expenses via the Concur platform
- Researching and analyzing statements/accounts
- Following-up on e-mail or calls to vendors
- Reviewing daily batches including adjustments and corrections
- Assisting with weekly check run
- Assisting with the yearly audit
- Any other duties that may be assigned by supervisor
- Excellent computer skills and administrative skills, particularly in the area of data entry
- Good command of the written English language
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills are also required.
At Jewish National Fund, we have:
- An incredible mission backed by hundreds of thousands of partners, our donors, who support the land and people of Israel and Jewish people everywhere
- An enthralling 121-year history as one of the world’s oldest environmentally focused philanthropic organizations
- An inclusive, supportive, and collaborative work culture where we play as a team, support each other and nurture creative minds
- A bold One Billion Dollar Road Map for the Next Decade that’s creating infrastructure, environmental, and economic opportunities to attract 500,000 people to Israel’s Negev Desert and 300,000 people to the Galilee
- An active and engaged lay leadership that supports and guides our professional team and our organization’s direction
- Days off for select Jewish holidays (in addition to the secular US holiday calendar) along with “3pm Fridays” during winter
- Opportunities to visit Israel
- Top-notch Healthcare plus Dental and Vision, employer-paid Life Insurance, and Short and Long-term Disability
- 403(b) and Generous Employer Contributions.