The Kaplen JCC on the Palisades seeks an experienced and innovative Marketing Manager. In an exciting, supportive, fast-paced environment, the Marketing Manager is responsible for the execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns to support programs in the arts, health & wellness, social services, and others. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, the Marketing Manager will join a hands-on, collaborative team who work closely together alongside multiple departments across the JCC.
- Develop an annual marketing and communications calendar for multiple departments, programs, and events throughout the JCC.
- Develop and execute high-performing, multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive registration and engagement.
- Work closely with the Online Marketing Manager to ensure programmatic social channels are up to date, on brand, and in line with the overall mission of the JCC.
- Track, analyze, and improve key performance indicators across multiple marketing campaigns, review current marketing campaigns for improvement, and develop budget-friendly solutions to challenges.
- Organize promotional events, coordinating day-of deliveries and attending to assist with photography and film where needed.
- Assist with marketing tasks during special events that occur occasionally on nights or weekends including (but not limited to): Gift of Music, Sports Night of Champions, Rubin Run and Play Fore! the Kids.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Team to brainstorm and develop new and creative tactics.
- Other duties as needed.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience
- A proven track record of high-performing, multi-channel campaigns
- Excellent writing, editing skills and communications skills required
- Experience using social media and online tools to meet marketing strategies
- Must be an excellent project manager with ability to balance numerous complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to take initiative and work independently under deadline and to collaborate effectively with people at all levels; exercise judgment and assess priorities
- Technical skills using Canva, InDesign, Cage, Microsoft apps, Google Drives, Photoshop, Dropbox, etc.
Working at the Kaplen JCC on the Palisades:
It is rewarding and fun to work at the Kaplen JCC. When you are a member of our team, we celebrate our milestones and accomplishments together and support each other completely in doing this important work.
Our team are valued members of our community. All staff receive the benefit of family membership to the Kaplen JCC as well as discounts on our programs and services, including the Leonard & Syril Rubin Early Childhood Center, Neil Klatskin Summer Camps, and music, art and cultural programs. Our generous paid time off includes all Jewish religious holidays. Health and wellness are an important part of our mission, and staff are encouraged to use our state-of-the-art fitness facilities, take classes together, and support each other in achieving work-life balance.
A key responsibility of our staff is to provide excellent customer service to our members and community. As such, it is important that we be on site to interact with the many people who walk through our doors. Some remote work for this role is possible, but the vast majority of the day-to-day must be at our wonderful facility.
This is a full-time position and salary is based on experience.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Carli Bushoven at [email protected] No headhunters or recruitment firms please.
The Kaplen JCC on the Palisades firmly believes in equal employment opportunity for all and the importance of each staff member as an individual. It is the policy of the Kaplen JCC that there will be no discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, political ideology, ancestry, the presence of any physical, sensory, or mental disabilities, or other legally protected status. It is the policy of the Kaplen JCC that we will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, political ideology, ancestry, the presence of any physical, sensory, or mental disabilities, or other legally protected status, and we will ensure that all employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.