Lend A Hand Project
Program Director & Executive Assistant
The Lend A Hand Project is a small 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization dedicated to helping individuals and families in need across Long Island. To find out more about The Lend a Hand Project, please visit our site: www.lendahandproject.org
Overview: We are seeking a part-time (flexible hours) in-office Program Manager who will work directly with the Executive Director. The position will have a strong focus on technological and administrative oversight in a three-person office. Training will be available for those responsibilities that are unique to our needs.
• Donation processing
• Manage database and spreadsheets for all donations and programs
• Prepare reports as needed
• Prepare thank you and acknowledgment letters for the Executive Director’s signature.
• Communication with Stakeholders – email, mail-merge, Constant Contact, Social Media, telephone
• Disseminate correspondence as required by Executive Director
• Assess and refine current program structure under the guidance of the Executive Director
• Manage administration of current programs
• Implement strategic system management for new and expanding programs
• Manage Program Member database
• Assist with special events and fundraising activities to support programs
• Support Executive Director in other projects and duties, as needed
• Develop and update administrative procedures to enhance efficiency
Program Manager must maintain confidentiality in all aspects of LAHP’s information.
• Previous program management experience with significant technological and social media skills
• Good listening skills that incorporate compassion, tolerance and an appreciation for diversity
• Database proficiency
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, QuickBooks
• Excellent time-management, organizational and communication skills; ability to multitask and prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Please send resume and cover note to: [email protected]