Job Seeker Confidentiality & Privacy
JewishJobs.com values your Confidentiality & Privacy. Information submitted to JewishJobs.com is considered Private and Confidential, including your Status as a Job Seeker.
- JewishJobs.com does not Gift, Rent or Sell Job Seeker information, such as name, email address, city and/or state of residence, login frequency, or any other job seeker information.
- JewishJobs.com does not make public or publish a daily, weekly or monthly mass "Email Blast" of Confidential and Private Job Seeker Information such as Job Seeking Status, First and/or Last Name, website usage, and job seeker location.
- JewishJobs.com operates under the domain name www.JewishJobs.com and does not operate on any other domain names or URLs. Our site and service is on www.JewishJobs.com only.
- For all Job Seeker Resume searches, the JewishJobs.com Default Setting for the Privacy Preference for all Job Seeker Accounts is set by default to "opt-out of the Pool of Searchable Job Seekers." Each Job Seeker may opt in or out of the Pool of Searchable Job Seekers to maintain the preferred level of Confidentiality and Privacy.
- Questions about Job Seeker Confidentiality and Privacy may be addressed to our office.