Honeymoon Israel (HMI) provides immersive trips to Israel for locally based cohorts of couples that have at least one Jewish partner and are early in their committed relationship, creating communities of couples who are building families with meaningful connections to Jewish life and the Jewish people. To date, HMI has run more than 100 trips from 20 cities across North America – bringing more than 2,000 couples to Israel. To read more about Honeymoon Israel and its mission and vision, please visit www.honeymoonisrael.org.
About the Position
Honeymoon Israel’s Development and Strategy Operations Associate is a full-time position. Our team is looking for a self-motivated, organized, and creative individual to join a growing organization to support and enhance the day-to-day operations of the development and strategy teams. The ideal candidate is driven by the opportunity to:
- Develop, design, and implement operations processes,
- Synthesize, analyze and utilize data,
- Provide innovative solutions using new and existing platforms while managing the current technology infrastructure,
- And work independently while also collaborating with a fast-paced team.
This individual will report directly to the Chief Advancement Officer and work closely with HMI’s Chief Strategy Officer and Director of Operations. The ideal candidate is someone who can lead organizational change by streamlining and enhancing Honeymoon Israel’s organization infrastructure for the development and strategy departments.
- Develop, customize and maintain development and strategy needs in Salesforce in partnership with Salesforce Administrator
- Engineer and implement solutions to serve needs for development, strategy and research areas of the organization
- Drive complex projects from the idea stage through planning, execution, and deployment
- Assess organizational structures for key areas of focus and develop systematic solutions to ensure more efficient and effective processes in the areas of development and strategy
- Ensure optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products for development and strategy
- Implement setup and data analysis for fundraising campaigns and research projects
- Create and generate custom reports and dashboards
- Pull, synthesize and analyze data to show progress on key metrics
- Develop necessary tracking systems in Salesforce to measure necessary metrics and benchmarks for testing pilots and grant requirements
- Manage donor acknowledgement process and communication
- Oversee, maintain and provide quality control for all gift entry into Salesforce
- Work closely with marketing department to execute email strategy for development campaigns
- Support evaluation of various components of HMI (new pilots, trips, programs) by implementing surveys.
- Pulling data as needed to support internal and external analysis
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Database Administration, Salesforce experience prefered; prior nonprofit development operations experience preferred
- FormAssembly experience, preferred but not required
- Organized and efficient multi-tasker; manage multiple projects involving multiple departments
- Problem solving, analytical, and reporting skills
Salary range: $55-65K
Benefits include individual medical, dental, vision, paid parental leave, disability and life insurance coverage, as well as participation in the 403(b) retirement plan with an employer matching program. Flexible office hours and work environment. HMI has an unlimited vacation policy and perks to support mental and physical health.
To apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please include “Development and Strategy Operations Associate” in the subject line of the email. We will review applications and screen promising candidates on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Early applications are encouraged.
Honeymoon Israel is an equal opportunity employer committed to advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice. We strive for our team to reflect the diverse community we serve. We encourage candidates of all cultural, racial, religious, gender, and sexual identities to apply.