· Develops and implements an Annual Women’s Campaign Operating Plan that establishes quantifiable and measurable goals and related strategies for programmatic, fundraising, volunteer and operational activities.
· Maintains a campaign tracking and reporting system that provides lay and professional leadership with timely and accurate information.
· Identifies, educates and motivates volunteers to actively participate in the Campaign and Women’s Philanthropy activities and to provide the necessary bridge between Women’s leadership and other Federation activities.
· Works in partnership with the Women’s Philanthropy Board Chair to set agenda for all WP programs including: executive board meetings, committee meetings and events.
· Leads Federation effort to grow the Lion of Judah society ($5,000+ annual gift) and Lion of Judah Endowment Society ($100,000+ endowment).
· Oversees the implementation of recruitment, logistics, agenda and materials preparation, meeting minutes and follow-up items, ensuring timely delivery and accuracy, for all WP programs.
· Works in partnership with development colleagues and other departments of Federation to support the Financial Resource Development model to maximize fundraising efforts in the annual campaign, planned giving and endowment, supplemental giving, and corporate philanthropy.
· Cultivates and steward donor prospects and carries a personal portfolio of donors.
· Increases the donor base and fundraising efforts.
· Builds a strong collaboration and partnership with professionals overseeing the North Broward and East Fort Lauderdale initiatives.
· Oversees the WP Emerging Leaders leadership development program through the supervision of the WP Development Associate.
· Engages in community activities and serves as a leadership role model for women in the community.
· Maintains effective communication with the national system and other non-profits regarding trends in Women’s Philanthropy.
· Monitors budgets for Women’s Philanthropy divisional activities.
· Perform other duties as assigned.