Momentum currently seeks a dynamic, experienced Partnership Coordinator to help the organization grow to the next level by supporting the Director of Partnerships. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated team player who is detailed oriented and organized that enjoys working in a fast paced environment. Key responsibilities include providing primary administrative support to the Director of Partnerships, supporting the administrative needs of the Partnership team, vendors management, and supporting the team in processing of various accounting functions. This position is part-time and non-exempt. This role has the possibility to grow to full time within 1 year.
At the direction of the Director of Partnerships, provides administrative coordination to the Director and the department team as follows:
- Provide general administrative support to the Partnerships department by maintaining the calendar for the Director of Partnerships and the shared department calendar. Coordinates internal and external meetings and ensures the accuracy and dissemination of meeting notices
- Organize travel arrangements and logistics for the Director, including flights, accommodations, and itineraries.
- Generate essential vendor contracts as required, ensuring legal and operational alignment. Validate and process corresponding vendor invoices in partnership with the Finance Department.
- Prepare a wide variety of correspondence including letters, invoices, emails, reports, mailings, confirmations and acknowledgements, meeting minutes and presentation materials, ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of all information.
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements for the Director by reviewing expenses and receipts for accuracy, proactively resolving discrepancies when they arise, and maintaining clear financial records.
- Maintain the department’s SharePoint page and document library by organizing documents systematically.
- Create, edit, and update a variety of internal and external documents and spreadsheets ensuring accuracy and effective distribution.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required and 3 years non-profit experience preferred
- A minimum of 2-5 years relevant experience in administration
- Database proficiency preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to effectively interface with partners, participants, donors and volunteers.
- Ability to work nontraditional hours including weeknights when necessary to participate in meetings and events.
- Excellent PC literacy with strong competency in all Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel PowerPoint & Outlook) and prior experience managing
- Self--motivated, takes initiative, and learns quickly with strong solution--based problem solving skills. Ability to think independently and with accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with a welcoming and professional demeanor both in person and by phone.
- Must be able to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to properly organize and prioritize tasks
This position is part time at 20 hours per week and non-exempt. Salary range is $25.00-$29.00 per hour
To apply, please click here to submit your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations.
Momentum is a growing organization that recognizes and supports individuals from a broad range of experiences and backgrounds. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.