Coordinator, Youth & Families (LSW, supervision from a licensed LCSW available).
JFS is seeking a Coordinator, Families & Youth for a part-time or full-time positoin. Hybrid work style, flexible hours based on population serviced and needs. Welcoming and supportive team enviornment with group/individual supervision available. The agency prioritizes ongoing profssional development, free or reduced-fee trainnig and CEU's.
Bilingual professionals encouraged to apply, specifiallly seeking the following languages to meet the needs of our community: Spanish, Russian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Hebrew, Yiddish or American Sign Language.
The Coordinator will oversee the Family Mentor Program and provide support for programs serving youth, families, and neurodivergent individuals including the following responsibilities:
Coordinate Family Mentor Program
- Recruitment, onboarding, matching, supervision, ongoing training and recognition process of Family Mentor Volunteers
- Recruitment, screening, assessment and intake of prospective families including supporting Program Manager in building relationships with community partners.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date program documentation.
- Assisting leadership with program evaluation, data collection and reporting as needed.
Coordinate Expanding Horizons Program
- Recruitment, screening, assessment and intake of prospective participants.
- Co-facilitation of Expanding Horizons groups.
- Supporting Proram Manager in building relationships with community partners.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date program documentation
- Assisting leadership wit program evaluation, data collection and reporting as needed.
- Providing counseling to youth, families and adults as needed.
- Ensuring process of agency piopsychosocial assessments, documentation, referrals are up to date.
- Supporting Program Manager in development and implementation of pilot program for youth therapeutic groups
Additional responsibilities as requested by supervisor and director.