Shulware is a family of software solutions that includes ShulCloud, Congregation Connect, Chaverware, and Kesef Accounting - https://www.shulware.com. Shulware products and services allow synagogues and Jewish non-profits to manage their online presence and office administration.
This role will report to the Shulware Professional Services Department. Duties will relate to fulfilling client requests relating to ShulCloud forms creation/review, School Module configuration, Yahrzeit letter creation, High Holiday seating configuration, Website Portal configuration and general ShulCloud consulting services.
- Manage Professional Services requests/projects from start to finish
- Monitor Monday.com for incoming client requests
- Assess requests and reply to clients with clarifying questions
- Provide client estimates
- Meet with clients via Zoom, when necessary
- Work with the Professional Services Team Lead on maintaining Professional Service metrics
- Other duties as assigned by the Professional Services Team Lead
- Knowledge of ShulCloud software
- High level of comfort with technology
- Success at managing and completing projects
- Strong organizational abilities
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to adapt to a variety of situations
- Excellent communication skills