Position: Operations/Marketing Associate: Part-Time 20 hrs per week
Hebrew Free Loan San Diego
Location: Remote/San Diego
The part-time Operations/Marketing Associate will play a key role in advancing the mission of Hebrew Free Loan of San Diego: to aid and empower members of the San Diego Jewish community to help themselves by providing interest-free loans to achieve financial self- sufficiency. The ideal candidate will bring organization and initiative to the role and be a self-starter with the ability to complete multiple functions to ensure that our interest-free loan program operates smoothly. The Operations/Marketing Associate is the first point of contact for new loan applicants, helping to create a welcoming environment for those seeking assistance. This role requires creativity, industriousness and the ability to wear multiple hats, fluctuating between marketing and operations tasks.
The position will be an average of 20 hours per week. The position is mostly remote, and reports directly to the Executive Director of the organization.
ABOUT HEBREW FREE LOAN:
Hebrew Free Loan of San Diego (HFLSD) is a part of the International Association of Jewish Free Loans, with a common goal of helping people with temporary financial hardships to become or remain self-supporting, self-respecting members of their community through access to interest-free loans. HFLSD’s mission is to provide Jewish households living in poverty or who are financially insecure, to overcome short-term financial needs/emergencies. HFLSD loans are not considered a hand-out, but rather a hand-up!
HFLSD is an emerging non-profit excited to help individuals and families throughout the Greater San Diego community to overcome challenges and pursue their dreams. Based on the Jewish values of tzedakah (justice/charity), gemilut hasadim (acts of loving kindness), and tikkun olam (repairing the world), they will provide interest-free loans to meet a wide range of needs: including life cycle events, small business, medical expenses, debt consolidation, fertility, summer camp, student loans, and many others. In our first year, we have successfully extended over 30 loans and have a 100% repayment rate. We are excited to have the right person join our team and grow with us.
Provide high-quality customer service
- Answer questions and handle initial screening of new loan applicants
- Work through loan application process with loan applicants, including tracking of supplemental data
- Answer phone and email inquiries from new and current loan recipients
Manage comprehensive loan administration functions
- Enter loan application data and track loan paperwork; document and improve upon various loan and administrative processes
- Create Credit Memo and documentation for loan interviews
- Forward completed documents to other administrator to set up account in QuickBooks
- Draft emails in CRM system for outreach to organizations
- Create bi-monthly newsletters in Mailchimp
- Responsible for outreach to borrowers to obtain testimonials and participation in events
- Create forms in CRM system for events and donor survey
Marketing & Website management
- Responsible for creative content for social media platforms and Google My Business
- Create Facebook and Instagram ad videos and manage running ads
- Post relevant articles on LinkedIn
- Update borrower story page and newsletter page on website
- Provide administrative support for special events (outreach programs, etc…)
- Assist in planning and implementation of fundraising campaigns (i.e., SD Gives, Giving Tuesday, Year-End giving)
- Responsible for creation and management of 12-month marketing calendar
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS and CHARACTERISTICS
- Exhibits the highest degree of professionalism and maintains strict confidentiality
- Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and relates well on the phone and in person; demonstrates patience, sensitivity and kindness in all interactions with loan applicants and recipients
- Possesses excellent organizational skills; works effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Is a self-starter with ability to maintain composure and meet deadlines, while responding to multiple priorities
- Is comfortable with technology, especially databases and word processing: experienced with Excel, Microsoft Word
- Is comfortable with creating social media content and working in Canva
- Is a team player who is flexible and adaptable to changing needs
- Customer service experience and prior experience with non-profit organizations preferred
Salary will be paid on an hourly basis and commensurate with experience. The opportunity provides significant flexibility, a worthwhile mission, and an exciting challenge.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
TO APPLY: Submit a resume and cover letter to: [email protected]