About Jewish National Fund-USA
Jewish National Fund-USA (JNF-USA) is the leading philanthropic organization for the land and people of Israel. Driven by a powerful 122 year legacy of changing lives and livelihoods, JNF-USA is a partner (donor) led, independent 501 (c)(3) non-profit that's attracting 800,000 new residents to Israel's Negev Desert and Galilee through its visionary One Billion Dollar Roadmap for the Next Decade.
JNF-USA is creating a brighter future for residents living on Israel's frontier as it builds parks, playgrounds, medical centers, schools, resilience centers, bomb shelters, and so much more. In addition, JNF-USA's supports people with disabilities; brings farmers from developing nations to Israel to learn about sustainable agriculture; and makes philanthropic investments in agricultural and water R&D. In fact, thanks to Jewish National Fund-USA, Israel has become the global leader in water recycling. Jewish National Fund-USA is also changing the narrative on university campuses through its work with college student leaders and professors beyond the Jewish faith through its Caravan for Democracy Student Leadership Mission to Israel and Faculty Fellowship Program in Israel and Alexander Muss High School semester abroad program.
If working for an organization that supports the land and people of Israel and Jewish people everywhere excites you, then join us and you needn't wait another minute to change the world.
Jewish National Fund- USA seeks to hire a Donor Recognition Analyst. We’re looking for someone who is an analytical and strategic thinker who will oversee our Donor Recognition program. This position will be based out of our NYC office. Internally this position will be known as Director, Donor Recognition.
- Handle email correspondence and verbal communication with Israel staff, Jewish National Fund fundraisers, CoE’s, Telerx and other Jewish National Fund service professionals
- Process requests and reporting of past, current and future project recognition information
- Thorough and timely research and accurate reporting of archival recognition information
- Donor gift recognition and Salesforce recognition database maintenance
- Donor gift analysis, report creation and periodic audit for lists maintenance and monthly mailings
- Sort out distribution/allocation of gifts
- Monitor Donor Advised Fund distributions
- Qualify donations with CFO
- Prepare documentation and electronic files of work orders, recognition orders, inscriptions, etc.
- Organize and maintain a tracking process for efficient workflow of individual orders and onsite recognition
- Organize, categorize, file and share electronic photos
- Annual and “onsite” recognition data processing
- Access KKL database to research records for FR/donor inquiries, updates & photos
- Work with JNF IT & KKL affiliate to complete annual recognition
- Project planning and implementation
- Production and creative presentation of instructional materials (brochures, flyers, etc.) as well as planning and coordination of training presentations
- Recruitment and training of volunteers
- General office support as needed– IT requests, supplies ordering, files/archival documents & database maintenance, offsite document retrieval
- Any other duties that your Supervisor may assign to you
- Superb communication skills (oral & written), organizational and editing & analytical skills
- Superior interpersonal skills including customer service and telephone etiquette
- Superior analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Must be extremely dependable and be able to work quickly, accurately with attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task projects in order to meet deadlines and manage activities of a busy office.
- Strong computer skills (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and database) and above average math/accounting skills are a must.
- Ideal candidate will have prior experience with accounting software, publishing and have senior level administrative experience.
- Days off for all work-prohibitive Jewish holidays, in addition to the secular US holidays
- 3pm close-of-business on Fridays
- Top-notch healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Parental Leave policy
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid short and long-term disability
- 403(b) with generous employer contribution
- Opportunities to travel to Israel
Salary range will depend on experience level, but can fall within the range of 50,000-70,000.