The New England (Boston) office of The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) is looking for a motivated, energetic, creative person with a proven track record in sales, client relations, politics, fundraising, or another field that shows your ability to build strong relationships, close deals, and grow revenue. AIPAC works to keep America strong and our ally Israel secure, and we’re looking for a new fundraiser to join our Boston based team.
If you love Israel, have management experience, understand politics, possess leadership skills, and are supremely motivated, this is an exceptional opportunity!
- Create and execute an annual development plan aimed at growing AIPAC’s membership
- This will include: face-to-face solicitations of donors and activists, phone solicitations, in-person meetings and events, donor and activist cultivation and stewardship
- Cultivate and recruit new members, donors and activists
- Develop lay leadership for local and national AIPAC roles
- Recruit participants for national and local programs
- In partnership with the Regional Political Director, solicit participation for organized pro-Israel political activity
- Deliver speeches and briefings on the U.S.-Israel relationship and pro-Israel activism
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and management skills
- Knowledge of and experience in the organized Jewish community
- 5 years minimum work experience in related field or as an involved lay leader
- Passion for a strong U.S.-Israel relationship as well as deep knowledge of issues relating to Israel, the Middle East and the U.S.-Israel relationship
- Experience with face-to-face solicitation or sales
- Ability to multitask
- Public speaking skills
- Understanding of the local and national political landscape preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred or commensurate experience
- Please provide a cover letter with a resume to be considered. Incomplete applications with missing documentation will not be considered.
- COVID Vaccination is required and AIPAC will consider accommodations for a disability and religious-based reasons.
- If applying for more than one position please use the 'Attachment' function to attach a position-specific cover letter
- Please use your legal names when completing the employment application (No nicknames)
- AIPAC is an equal opportunity employer.
This job description is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and AIPAC reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as deemed appropriate.