COMPANY: SPECIAL ADVANTAGE
About the Company:
Special Advantage is a semi-government organization that provide opportunity, support and empowerment to individuals, families and communities where they can achieve goals in life through vision, hope, help and strength. Our goal is empower and be an advocate for the children to ensure that they develop to their maximum potential.
The vision at Special Advantage is for all people to lead capable, responsible and fulfilled lives at home, in the community and in school.
Location: Spring Valley, NY
Duty hours: Full time (9 am to 5 pm EST)/ 40 hrs a week
Basic Salary per hour: $20
What are we looking for?
JOB POSITION: Transitional Care Manager
We are looking for a Transitional Care Manager to help parents enroll their children in our program. This person should be detail-oriented and able to work well within a team.He or she will communicate with parents and referral sources on a regular basis to ensure that all enrollments are handled properly.Top candidates must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment in order to succeed.
- Collaborating with the parents.
- Collaborating with referral source.
- Enrolling kids to the system.
- Develop effective working relations with care management team throughout the entire enrollment process.
- Perform CANS assessment and all other necessary screenings, as per the requirements.
- Adhere to professional standards as outlined by protocols, rules and regulations.
- Record cases information, complete accurately all necessary forms and produce reports.
- Take the extra mile and interact with parents to ensure their satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good writing skills
- Demonstrate passion and commitment to excellence
- Ability to prioritize and follow through on tasks needed for the client and family.
- Competence in basic PCskills required to perform job functions. (Word, Excel,SharePoint, Outlook)
For qualified candidates, you may send your updated resume to [email protected]