TCS (The Conservative Synagogue) is a thriving Jewish community located in Westport, CT (and about 50 minutes from New York City). We are seeking administrative support for our Director of Education and Marketing/Communications.
Function-The Education Administrator serves as the first point of contact for Kehillah (our Religious School) families. responsible for all administrative capacities including communications, operations and program support. Specifically, the EA will: create flyers, calendars and other communications; coordinate all operations of school including but not limited to maintaining records, registrations, budgeting, keeping attendance and ordering supplies; and maintain warm, friendly environment for students and staff.
Relationships-The Education Administrator reports to the Director of Education and Marketing/Communications. They will build close connections with Kehillah families, our Board and Committee, and are a valuable member of the TCS team.
· Bachelor’s degree and administrative experience
· Team player
· Flexible and willing to adapt to changing priorities and circumstances-synagogue life moves fast!
· Multitask in a busy environment.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively and warmly with members and their children.
· Demonstrated ability to proactively manage financial resources and budgets.
· A creative mind and “out of the box” thinker, detail orientated without losing sight of the big picture.
· Being organized is a must!
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other technology (Constant Contact, Canva, social media)
· Jewish knowledge, experience with ShulCloud and working with volunteers, a plus!
· Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
· Vaccinated against COVID-19
This position is 30 hours per week, including Sunday morning. Competitive salary and benefits.
Process-Please send cover letter and resume to our Director of Education and Marketing/Communications, Seth Golob.'