Job type: Part-time 10-15 hours/week
Young Judaea Global is seeking a summer intern to create and curate social media content across all channels. As the social media intern, you’ll be expected to keep up with online trends and craft creative, unique content for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, while maintaining the Young Judaean voice and mission in all content. The intern will also be responsible for helping to curate and design engaging emails to the wider Young Judaea community through Constant Contact.
- College or graduate school student
- Knowledge of Jewish community a plus
- Must have strong understanding of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Competency in Canva for designing and editing marketing materials (Adobe Design Suite a Plus)
• A working knowledge of Constant Contact email platform
- Knowledge of WordPress a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
• Team player with a demonstrated ability to initiate and maintain effective and cooperative professional relationships.
• Creativity, problem-solving skills, and enthusiasm for learning.
• Strong writing and communication skills.
- June 1st – September 1st – The exact dates of the internship are flexible. The candidate will begin training in May.
Please send resumes and a cover letter to [email protected]. Candidates must be available for Zoom interviews in early May.
Only relevant candidates will be contacted.