The Israel Institute is a non-profit organization that facilitates the expansion of Israel Studies classes at campuses in the United States, primarily through international academic exchange. More information can be found at www.israelinstitute.org.
This is a part-time, three-day-a-week job with an opportunity to expand to full time. This position is primarily work-from-home, but candidates must be able to attend staff meetings in Washington, DC once a week. This position reports to the chief operating officer. Salary Range: $36,000-$39,000.
- Update and monitor website design, operation, and analytics;
- Manage social media accounts;
- Create and maintain a photo and video archive;
- Execute email outreach campaigns;
- Maintain, expand, and update email lists;
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of outreach;
- Create and track communication/outreach budgets;
- Develop collateral items (brochures, email templates, one-pagers, newsletters);
- Maintain and update our online application system;
- Draft and edit internal reports;
- Staff (occasional) off site workshops;
- Correspond with and collect data from grant recipients; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Outstanding writing and editing skills, including the ability to write concisely, elegantly, and accurately, and strong command of formal grammar, spelling, and punctuation; and
- Experience with website maintenance and analytics.
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with mass email
- Knowledge of Israel/Hebrew
Interested applicants, please send a cover letter and resume to Dr. Erika Falk, [email protected].