About Jewish National Fund-USA:
Unparalleled in the Jewish philanthropic world, Jewish National Fund-USA's strategic vision has been and always will be, to ensure a strong, secure, and prosperous future for the land and people of Israel. Everything we do -- every project, initiative, and campaign we take on – is integral to our vision of building and connecting to our land. We plant trees, build houses and parks, source water solutions, buy fire trucks, and improve the lives of people with special needs. We boost tourism, support Aliyah, promote Zionist education and engagement, build medical centers and trauma centers, fund agricultural and culinary research, and run an American semester abroad high school in Israel. We do all these things because each project, each program, each partnership, is consistent with our strategic vision – population growth in the north and south, connecting the next generation to Israel, infrastructure development, ecology, forestation, heritage preservation, and more -- all for the land and people of Israel.
Alexander Muss High School in Israel, a signature program of Jewish National Fund-USA (JNF) and known as HSI or AMHSI, delivers a transformative experience for teens through its semester, mini-mester and summer abroad programs in Israel. Unlike any other experience, we are the only pluralist, non-denominational, fully accredited international study abroad program in Israel for high school students – one in which the land of Israel becomes a living classroom. Students spend part of the academic school year or summer in Israel during their sophomore, junior or senior year of high school on an academic adventure, earning high school and optional college credits.
We are seeking a Registrar to oversee all aspects of student's academic scheduling prior to departure to Israel as well as billing and Salesforce processes. This position will be based out of our Rockville Centre, NY office.
- Speaks to school counselors to put together student classes and scheduled
- Work with parents on classes for students
- Update Salesforce as needed
- Work with Dean of Admissions on any admissions needs that may arise with regards to applications
- Conduct interviews as needed
- Prepare all applications once completed for full admissions review
- Follow-up on applications as needed
- Oversee all Salesforce aspects of the AMHSI application process and advise on updates that may need to be made including but not limited to opening new sessions in Salesforce for both core and Day School partners
- Serve as lead contact with college boards and U of M credits
- 4+ years registrar experience
- High school, college admissions and/or summer camp experience preferred
- Teaching experience
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Analytical and technical skills
- Effective decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communications skills including written, verbal and listening
- Excellent time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task projects
- Must be comfortable with various software products
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Knowledge of Salesforce or another database program
- Billing and accounting experience preferred.
- Moderate travel and availability for evenings and weekends on as needed basis
- Candidates must have a valid US driver's license, access to a car and personal credit card to use for travel (documented expenses are reimbursed per company policy)
Salary range will depend on experience level but can fall in the range of approximately $75,000-90,000.