JEWISHcolorado strengthens and connects the Jewish community in Colorado, Israel, and around the globe by creating diverse pathways to engage in Judaism. During these unprecedented times, JEWISHcolorado is at the forefront of mobilizing, sustaining, and educating our Jewish community while continuing to honor our past and plan for our future. Staff members of all religions are welcome.
Position Summary: The Staff Accountant is responsible for maintaining the accuracy of financial data across all systems, with an emphasis upon transaction recording, reconciliation, and reporting.
- Ensure accurate transactions are recorded and reconciled between multiple accounting systems, including MIP and Blackbaud.
- Journal entries
- CRM data import and report processing
- Revenue reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Camp Minder reconciliation
- Grant tracking
- Bill.com transaction verification
- Payroll journal entry
- Budget journal upload to MIP
- Other tasks as assigned
Demonstrates JEWISHcolorado core values:
Bring your best self to work
A positive can-do attitude
A commitment to and responsibility for shared values and building community
A strong work ethic and commitment to one’s work
- Fund accounting experience preferred.
- MIP software experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization, time, and project management skills.
- Self-motivated, focused, and able to multi-task with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Handle confidential information with sensitivity and integrity.
- Team player with a positive attitude and desire to help others.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on accounting.
- Relevant professional experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and accounting systems.
Position Type: 37.5-hour per week, in-person 4 days each week, exempt.
Benefits: Vacation, sick leave, FSA, HSA, HRA, health, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance; 401(k) match.
Salary Range: $65,000-$70,000/year
Apply: Please forward a resume and cover letter to [email protected]