Luria Academy of Brooklyn
Upper School Art Teacher
To start immediately, part time
Luria Academy of Brooklyn (www.luria-academy.org) serves 320 students in preschool through 8th grade. Luria offers a sophisticated education in a progressive environment. Luria’s students come from a wide range of religious and economic backgrounds. At Luria, students are encouraged to be curious, to embrace one another’s differences and to engage in respectful dialogue.
We are currently seeking a part -time art teacher who can work in a creative and colaborative environment.
- Develop and Implement Art Curriculum to students in 4th-8th grade
- Encourage student centered work
- Collaborate with faculty to integrate the curriculum
- Experience teaching art to students in Upper Elementary/Middle School
- Work collaboratively
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Must be vaccinated against COVID-19
Interested individuals should submit a current resume and a letter of interest to:
Amanda Pogany, Head of School