Full Job Description:
Tamim Academy of Boca Raton is seeking experienced, energetic, and compassionate Judaic Studies and General Studies Elementary School Teachers to join our fabulous team for the upcoming school year 2022/23.
Tamim Boca is part of Tamim Academies which is a national school network dedicated to transforming Jewish elementary education in North America. Inspired by Chabad, guided by leading educators, and enriched by the spirit of community, Tamim Boca prepares students for purposeful lives by empowering them with a positive self-concept, a passion for learning, and eternal values.
Educators at Tamim create an individualized, hands-on, and learner-centered environment for all students, where children learn in small groups. Our educators possess a growth mindset and enthusiasm. Tamim teachers perform his/her services under the direction and supervision of the Head of School. Part time and full time positions available.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in education or teacher’s Seminary diploma
- Minimum 3 years lead teacher experience teaching in lower elementary grades
- Prior experience with creating whole-child learning activities
- Commitment to continuous professional learning, collaboration, improvement, and a willingness to share lessons learned
- Collaborative mindset and a "can do" attitude to overcoming obstacles
- Passion for working with and engaging children in student-driven learning
- Positive, friendly, and poised under all circumstances
- A solution-oriented, proactive communicator and collaborator
- Commitment to Jewish life and education
Pediatric CPR and First Aid Training.
Experience establishing and maintaining a record-keeping system to track children’s progress.
Strong interpersonal skills are necessary.
Collaborative skills -children, parents, staff members.
A positive and open attitude toward all children is a requirement
Support Tamim Academy’s growth
Ensure a constantly open classroom, create a welcoming and collaborative visitor experience
Contribute to the growth of the school through effective communication, individual initiative, and response to the needs/requests of the community.
Contribute to the success of the network through collaborative and comprehensive use of the Altitude Platform.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Education: College Degree or Seminary Judaics Diploma (Preferred)
License/Certification: CPR Certification (Preferred)
Competitive Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]