We are looking for a mission-driven, creative, detail-oriented, hard-working development/operations associate to support our CEO and Chief Operating/Development Officer. This is a critical position in our growing recovery community for addicts of all kinds, based in NYC.
At the T'Shuvah Center, we save lives through our unique program of recovery. Founded in 2019, we are an intentional, spiritual recovery community in New York City for people living with substance and process use disorders of all kinds.
T’Shuvah Center’s mission is to provide addicts with the opportunity to build a community for recovery using a model that integrates Jewish wisdom, text, and ritual; counseling; the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous; and spirituality. T’Shuvah Center’s spirituality-based model founded on action, authenticity and community is devoted to building a sense of belonging and purpose for anyone who seeks it. This holistic model treats the individual, the mind, and the spirit, all while building a vibrant Jewish community.
For more information about T’Shuvah Center, please visit our website: https://www.tshuvahcenter.com/about
- Present the T’Shuvah Center and the CEO’s office to all stakeholders warmly and professionally
- Manage all aspects of the CEO’s workflow, including scheduling, travel arrangements, email screening, document drafting and minute taking.
- Write proposals, podcasts, trainings, and reports for CEO and COO
- Enter data and generate reports from Neon CRM for the fundraising team
- Supervise all aspects of development events, from invitations to debriefing
- Act as the point of contact among staff and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage CEO’s calendar and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen CEO’s emails and respond when appropriate
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Organize and maintain the office electronic filing system
- Create briefs and information for upcoming meetings
- Translate the CEO’s vision into persuasive prose
- Edit correspondence
- Research and create documents as needed
- Manage in person and virtual events
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors and venues
- Plan event details and coordinate with the Chief OperatingOfficer on agenda, invitations, etc.
- Remain under budget on all costs
- Manage event and address potential problems that may arise
- Enter donation data and generate reports on fundraising results from Neon CRM
- Generate acknowledgements for donor gifts
- Conduct basic prospect research online
- Prepare materials for prospect meetings
- Create and maintain a development calendar
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong time management abilities and track record of meeting deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to act as a gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Skilled in the use of standard office and computer equipment
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, particularly Neon, a plus
- Experience with topic areas of recovery, purpose-driven organizations and/or personal development strongly recommended
- Writing samples will be requested
- Knowledge of Judaism a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL A COVER LETTER TELLING US WHY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE AND A RESUME TO [email protected]. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT COVER LETTERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.