Mission: Since 1911, the JCC has served as a welcoming hub for the community, dedicated to enhancing Jewish life for all ages through engaging social, cultural, recreational programs and services.
The Financial Accountant role includes the financial reporting, cash management, budget preparation and reporting, coordination of annual audit, overseeing human resource paperwork, managing daily Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and processing bi-weekly payroll. The Financial Accountant reports to the agency Executive Director. Includes competitive salary, full benefits package, hybrid work option, and flex work hours. All interested candidates that are looking for impactful work with an organization that values work-life balance should forward a resume and cover letter to jccpmb.org.
• Preparation of fiscal budgets; identify areas of growth and ways to streamline expenses.
• Prepare the financial statements for board and finance meetings.
• Prepare cash flow projections based on current cash balance, receivables, accounts payables, and future budgeted items.
• Reconcile credit card and bank statements.
• Prepare appropriate schedules and work with the independent auditor.
• Track donations received and thank you letters in donor system.
• Track and post program payments.
• Prepare any analysis or comparative spreadsheets as needed by the agency.
• Analyze monthly expenses and look for ways to reduce annual/monthly contracted vendor fees.
• Perform expense management tracking in QuickBooks for proper coding.
• Work with the Director to identify foundation, government and corporate grant prospects and developing grant proposals for new and renewed funding.
• Proficiency in QuickBooks, Microsoft Word & Excel and can easily learn to navigate and utilize other company databases.
• Attend year-round major events as needed.
• Process payroll bi-weekly for all employees.
• Coordinate, review and process all staff hiring paperwork such as W4 and I9.
• Comply with state mandated requirements by facilitating and reviewing background checks for all staff.
The JCC Princeton Mercer Bucks & Abrams Camps employment opportunity is regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, nationality, age, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, religion or disability, We encourage everyone to apply for positions.