Seeking an efficient, hands on and tech savvy Part -Time Office Manager for a warm, thriving synagogue in Northern Westchester. This is a 20-25 hour per week position, much of the work can be done remotely, some may need to be done on the premises.
Ideal person is dependable, friendly, detail oriented and has strong organizational and time management skills. Additionally, a self-starter with the ability to set and achieve goals, work independently, prioritize, and take initiative to get the job done.
• Maintaining the needs of the office, sanctuary, and religious school
• Upkeep of membership information through ShulCloud (reports, accounts receivable, etc.)
• Creating and sending out weekly email to community
• Corresponding with board and finance secretary on membership and synagogue finances
• Preparing and sending out membership mailings (including Yahrzeit mailings)
• Ordering and maintaining supplies
• Communicate events, classes and holidays via email and website
• Assist clergy, board and committees when needed