Temple Beth El of South Orange County is seeking a part-time bookkeeper with excellent interpersonal skills to serve as the primary staff person charged with accounts payable, bank reconciliations, assistance with budget management, financial reports and interfacing with lay leaders, staff, and vendors to ensure accurate records.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Executive Director in budget tracking and management
- Ensuring financial reports are accurate and timely
- Working with financial lay leadership to run monthly reports for the Board of Trustees
- Accounts payable
- Bank reconciliations
- Working with Quikbooks and ShulCloud (A/R and membership database)
- Assisting members with account questions
- Other financial tasks as assigned
While this is a financial position, it requires excellent interpsonal skills to interface warmly with members, vendors and staff.
DOE, competitive salary will be offered. While some time may be permitteed remotely this is an onsite position.
Temple Beth El is a warm, vibrant, progressive Jewish community in beautiful South Orange County.