We have history: the oldest congregation in the Valley.
We believe that Judaism evolves: we embraced music instrumentation at services early on, we supported the growing role of women in positions of leadership, and the inclusion of all who want to lead a Jewish life.
We are grounded in tradition: all that we are flows from the story our people have been telling for 4,000 years.
Who are we?
We are a historic, progressive, Conservative congregation. We are Adat Ari El.
Assisting Events and Program Coordinator in logistics and projects
- Maintaining vendor database
- Collect information for budget
- Admin support on new Rental Policy/Packages
- Creating and administering RSVP’s and forms
- Proactively adding programs and events to the website calendar
- Assist in/be present at special events, as needed
- Admin support in sponsorship outreach
- Prepare materials for communications/constant contact
- Preparing events with materials needed such as; check in devices, lists, cash box etc…
Strong communication, scheduling, Microsoft Suite, Google suite, InDesign a plus, database software, event coordination, ability to multitask and work independently, detail oriented