Perelman Jewish Day School is seeking a detail-oriented, organized, assertive, energized, intuitive, and trustworthy Head of School Assistant to manage the day-to-day operations of the Office of the Head of School and collaborate closely with Perelman’s senior administrative team to ensure efficient and effective operations in line with the school’s mission, vision, and strategic objectives.
- Support all aspects of the Head of School’s leadership of Perelman Jewish Day School;
- Coordinate collaboration among Senior Administration team members and work flow of projects and initiatives on behalf of the Head of School;
- Manage the Head of School’s daily calendar and expenses;
- Respond to calls and inquiries on behalf of the Head of School;
- Serve as administrative assistant to the Board of Directors, including note taking at occasional evening meetings;
- Maintain the School’s master calendar, coordinating the scheduling of events, meetings and spaces among multiple members of the Perelman community;
- Arrange event support on-site as needed: food service, technology, etc.
- Coordinate collaboration among Administrative Assistants on both campuses, the Principals on both campuses, and other departments;
- Manage logistics for other special projects as needed;
- Work with the Head of School and other Senior Administrators to organize, input, and interpret various pieces of data;
- Schedule logistics for special guests, candidates, and other visitors.
- Provide administrative support to the Office of Institutional Advancement and other administrative offices as assigned by the Head of School.
- It is of paramount importance that the person in this role serves with honesty, integrity, and trust as they will be privy to confidential information;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral;
- Facility for technology and an eagerness to learn and leverage existing and new technologies;
- Good judgment;
- Desire to take initiative;
- Ability to handle sensitive information with integrity and in confidence.