The Digital Marketing Associate is an integral member of the school’s administrative support team, working alongside the Director of Marketing & Communications, passionate colleagues, and dedicated volunteers to enable the school to meet its overall goals, including those related to branding, marketing, and communications. This creative and detail-oriented professional uses their skills and passion for digital marketing, writing, graphic design, photography, and video and is at the forefront of creating content and connecting with different audiences via written and digital and social media channels. Together with the Director, this individual helps promote all aspects of school programming, student accomplishments, alumni achievements, community outreach and impact, and more.
Collaborate with the Director of Marketing & Communications in support of the school’s marketing plan through the creation, production, and distribution of content and messaging across a variety of platforms, including:
- Capture the Davis experience through photography and video, producing high-quality images and engaging video assets for use in multiple channels
- Design impactful and on-brand graphics
- Create and implement a robust social media calendar
- Design original content for digital and social media while maintaining Davis voice and brand
- Coordinate content and design assets for weekly e-newsletter and magazines
- Make regular written, image, and video content updates on the Davis website
- Monitor, track, and report on social media metrics, data analytics from website, digital campaigns, and initiatives to uncover trends and actionable insights that inform brand strategy
- Support efforts to achieve public relations opportunities in public media
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience in related work
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with:
- social media management platforms and search engine optimization techniques
- photography and video, including editing using Adobe Suite
- graphic design skills using Adobe Suite, Canva, and/or similar programs
- Demonstrated excellence in writing
- Familiarity with email marketing software such as MailChimp is a plus
- Excellent project management, organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work independently and creatively
- Non-profit and/or school experience is a plus, as is familiarity with Jewish culture and values
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and a link to a portfolio or sample of work.
About The Davis Academy
From Kindergarten Prep - Eighth Grade, The Davis Academy teaches to the whole child, creating compassionate leaders and equipping them with skills they will use for the entirety of their academic careers and beyond. Davis graduates attend the most prestigious public and private high schools in Atlanta, they know who they are and continuously make a difference in their communities and the world. We teach life skills, instill Jewish values, and provide diverse experiences so that our students become well-rounded and self-confident individuals. We celebrate how our diversity makes our school vibrant and the individual differences that make our school community so unique. The Davis Academy is recognized as the largest Reform Jewish Day School in the country and is accredited through SACS and SAIS. For more information, visit www.davisacademy.org.