About Jewish National Fund-USA (Jewish National Fund-USA):
Jewish National Fund-USA (JNF-USA) is the leading philanthropic organization for the land and people of Israel. Driven by a powerful 122 year legacy of changing lives and livelihoods, JNF-USA is a partner (donor) led, independent 501 (c)(3) non-profit that's attracting 800,000 new residents to Israel's Negev Desert and Galilee through its visionary One Billion Dollar Roadmap for the Next Decade.
JNF-USA is creating a brighter future for residents living on Israel's frontier as it builds parks, playgrounds, medical centers, schools, resilience centers, bomb shelters, and so much more. In addition, JNF-USA's supports people with disabilities; brings farmers from developing nations to Israel to learn about sustainable agriculture; and makes philanthropic investments in agricultural and water R&D. In fact, thanks to Jewish National Fund-USA, Israel has become the global leader in water recycling. Jewish National Fund-USA is also changing the narrative on university campuses through its work with college student leaders and professors beyond the Jewish faith through its Caravan for Democracy Student Leadership Mission to Israel and Faculty Fellowship Program in Israel and Alexander Muss High School semester abroad program.
If working for an organization that supports the land and people of Israel and Jewish people everywhere excites you, then join us and you needn't wait another minute to change the world.
We are looking for a regional fundraiser to join the Pacific Northwest (PNW) Region professional team. This position will report to the Executive Director – Mountain States and Pacific Northwest Regions. This position can be based anywhere, with a strong location preference for either Seattle or Portland. The fundraiser's primary objectives will be to develop relationships with prospective and current donors, to raise money for JNF USA's National Campaign, and to implement the short and long-term philanthropic strategies within the Pacific Northwest (PNW) region, including Washington and Oregon. This position will require regular travel throughout the region.
The candidate must be an experienced professional who is a "go-getter" and must combine sophisticated leadership with an entrepreneurial spirit. The ideal candidate will be collaborative, results-oriented, and have a clear passion for the JNF-USA mission and for Israel.
- Solicitations, cultivation, and stewardship of existing and prospective donors via zoom and/or face-to-face.
- Identifying, cultivating, and closing gifts.
- Participate in all aspects of the gift cycle
- Oversee the Fundraising Campaigns in the PNW Region
- Provide professional leadership to the PNW Board of Directors subcommittees
- Planning and execution of JNF USA's donor events/parlor meetings in the region
- Recruit for JNF USA's Missions (virtual and in-person) to Israel and annual National Conference
- You will be expected to attend meetings and events which also take place in the evening and weekends
- You will be expected to travel throughout the PNW region.
- Passion for Israel
- 5+ years of strong fundraising/sales experience with a proven track record of campaign/sales growth
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior problem-solving and multi-tasking ability
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite) and Salesforce/CRM experience preferred
- Days off for all work-prohibitive Jewish holidays, in addition to the secular US holidays
- 3pm close-of-business on Fridays
- Flexible expense account for mileage and donor meetings
- Top-notch healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid short and long-term disability
- 403(b) with generous employer contribution
- Opportunities to travel to Israel
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, and experience. Range can fall anywhere between approximately $65,000-100,000.