Beth Torah Benny Rok Campus is a Conservative synagogue of more than 900 member families from diverse backgrounds, located in North Miami Beach, Florida. The Administrative Assistant for the Lifelong Learning Department will support a variety of needs for the overall success of the programs offered by the department.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support to the educational programs, including (but not limited to) processing registrations, filing documents, marketing, recruitment, etc.
- Arrange for copies, supplies and materials requested by teachers and session leaders
- Manage, maintain, and update databases for students, families, and teachers, including handling sensitive data and information
- Manage supply inventory and supply orders for department
- Attend events presented by the Department of Lifelong learning to provide administrative support and serve as an ambassador for the synagogue and programs
- Provide classroom coverage when needed
- Participate in seminars/workshops for professional development
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Canva, adobe, Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- Experience with Constant Contact and SurveyMonkey
- English Language Proficiency
- Knowledge of policies, regulations, and reporting systems in regarding licensing of facilities for the State of Florida.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and/or ShulCloud (including school module)
- Hebrew and/or Spanish Language Proficiency
This is an on-site, full-time salaried position; schedule of work hours will be set to best support programs within department. The successful candidate will need to comply with background checks conducted under the auspices of the Department of Children and Families or other approved vendors.
To apply, e-mail a resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications to [email protected]; in the subject line, please put “AA/LL” followed by your full name.
Beth Torah Benny Rok Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment in all forms in the workplace. Employment and hiring decisions are made based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.