Media and Administrative Coordinator
The Academy for Jewish Religion, a vibrant, fast-paced seminary located in Yonkers, New York, is seeking an experienced, motivated, Media and Administrative Coordinator to join our team!
This role will oversee the technological duties associated with our Zoom based Distance Learning program. In addition, the successful candidate will work with administration members to curate, create, and deliver social media content. Where necessary, they will also provide administrative support for the Academic Dean.
Previous administrative experience is required. A knowledge of Jewish customs and community, including Hebrew, is a plus.
Technical Skills Required:
- A high level of technological competency.
- Must be comfortable troubleshooting our Zoom-based classrooms, whether they are hybrid or fully remote, which includes a number of microphones, televisions, and webcams.
- Proficiency with WordPress, Constant Contact, Microsoft Office, and Google Workspace.. HTML and CSS experience is a plus.
- Must have excellent social media skills to update and maintain AJR’s online presence.
- Interfacing with our contracted IT firm for large ticket items.
The position is currently three days per week. There is the possibility of it becoming a full-time position.
Currently the position is remote, and the intent is to have this position staffed on-site as soon as possible. AJR is closed on Jewish holidays.
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to [email protected].