COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This is a full-time, benefited, and exempt position that includes healthcare, holidays, and paid time off. The salary range for this position is $66,000 to $78,000 per year.
Comprehensive benefits include:
- 100% health care coverage for self and 50% coverage of dependents in a Silver Tier Kaiser plan or its equivalent in our carrier’s options
- 80% coverage of dental insurance for self
- Paid vacation days beginning at 15 days; 20 days in second year; incremental increase to 25 days
- 5 paid sick days per year
- Up to 20 paid holidays (a mix of both national and Jewish holidays)
- Tax-free retirement account after 2 years
- A pre-tax FSA for medical, dependent care, and transit
- Paid and unpaid parental, medical, and bereavement leave (following 1 year of employment)
- Paid Jury Duty leave
- Unpaid time off
During the summer, the Camp & Educational Programs Manager is expected to be on site at minimum of 15 minutes before camp staff arrive each day. The Manager will supervise the after-camp coordinator and is often required to stay to speak with families and support campers who are here for a full day. On occasion, this will requires working more than 40 hours per week to fulfill the duties of the position.
When camp is not in session, the farm is open for general hours of employment between 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday. However, this position manages programs that occur during holidays, evenings, and weekends which requires this position to work on site outside of our general hours of employment. In collaboration with the supervisor, this position will negotiate a schedule for weeks when work is required on a weekend or evening.
This position is supervised by the Educational Programs Director