Or Zarua Philly - Part Time; Remote or Hybrid
Or Zarua, a co-constructed Jewish spiritual community based in the Main Line Area suburbs of Philadelphia, with members nationwide, seeks a part-time Administrative Coordinator/Thought Partner beginning mid-August, 2022.
Our ideal candidate must be a team player - personable, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, conscientious, and with a high level of integrity. This is a fully remote or hybrid position requiring 10 - 15 hours per week, and increased hours during membership and High Holiday season (mid-summer through early fall).
- Administrative support and thought partner for the Rabbi - programming, financial work, expense reimbursement, discussing and implementing strategies for organizational development
- Event coordination: RSVPs, logistics, communication with hosts and organizers, data collection, materials preparation, coordination of High Holiday and Shabbat/holiday and special offerings
- Communication with fiscal sponsors at Reconstructing Judaism
- Membership and Donors communications
- Marketing using Constant Constact, List-Serv, and Social Media
- Data maintenance and reporting: Member data, Dues data, Donor data
- Website maintenance: Updates, posting photos, online calendar
- Experience providing administrative support to a Director level or higher
- Experience with and openness to remote work by Zoom
- Mastery of Google Suite, including Docs, Forms, Sheets, G-mail, Calendar, Sites, etc.
- Event coordination experience
- Experience with Website maintenance and Social media
- Working knowledge of Constant Contact and QuickBooks preferred
- Must be able to provide stellar professional references for relevant work
- Excellent, friendly customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing, with excellent spelling and proofreading skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and to self-motivate on projects
- Experience working with the Jewish community preferred, but not required
- Organized and attentive to details
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects
- Ability to work closely in a one-on-one setting
- Ability to think critically and to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Ability to project warmth, interest, and competence in all interactions
Or Zarua is a co-constructed community of baby boomer/empty-nesters where members are encouraged to share their talents, gifts and skills. Or Zarua is a fiscal sponsee of Reconstructing Judaism.
Salary - $20-23 per hour, commensurate with skills and experience
Please email cover letter, resume, and 3 references to Rabbi Shelly Barnathan mail to: [email protected]