Passion. Purpose. Impact. CJP is one of Boston's oldest and most respected philanthropic organizations and we are currently seeking a Senior Account Manager.
The Senior Account Manager will directly support CJP’s Development teams in the marketing of projects and programs that serve to engage and inspire existing donors and encourage prospective donors to give. The ideal candidate will have strong relationship building skills, a solid understanding of marketing programs, and a passion for project management.
The Senior Account Manager will oversee a project manager who traffics communication projects for CJP’s Strategy and Impact, Marketing, and Participation Campaign teams.
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for ensuring marketing tactics successfully support program goals. They will have a strong project management background, working knowledge of the creative process, stellar interpersonal skills, the ability to navigate competing priorities with grace and poise, direct and clear communication skills, and the desire to proactively solve challenges should they arise. They will guide project teams through all phases of creative development and engage all stakeholders to the appropriate degree, to ensure quality control and satisfaction throughout the project lifecycle.
- Maintains an awareness of and insight in CJP’s B2B and B2C marketing efforts
- Works with CJP’s Creative and Digital Strategy and Growth teams to understand capacity and communicate that to partners
- Develops project management process improvements
- Drives clarity and decision-making regarding marketing project prioritization
- Serves as a mentor for CJP’s project manager
- Serves as the key day-to-day primary point of contact with partners in Development and the Creative team
- Makes communications and marketing recommendations to Development partners
- Ensures marketing elements support program and project goals
- Manages client objectives, expectations and timelines, communicating changes in internal team members
- Understands staffing and scoping requirements and communicates trade-offs and shifting priorities
- Mobilizes and drives the integrated team towards progress, action and results
- Leads the creation and completion of creative briefs
- Tracks deadlines and project status, communicating proactively.
- Anticipates delays and roadblocks, and works to keep deliverables on time and on target.
- Leads kick-off and review meetings with cross-functional partners, guiding projects through the review process.
- Manages marketing creative work streams from creative brief submission to asset delivery.
- Sets timelines appropriately and identify roles, responsibilities, and processes that will achieve high quality creative work.
- Conducts basic analyses and presentation of effort results
- Additional responsibilities with or without accommodation.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
Budgeted Salary Range: $82,400 – 103,000
Work Schedule: CJP staff work a hybrid work schedule where Tuesdays and Wednesdays staff work in the office; on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays staff may work remotely.
CJP offers that rare opportunity to tap your skills, talents, and experience to benefit a greater good while you grow professionally. You will work in a dynamic environment, with a diverse group of individuals who share your commitment and enthusiasm. Together, you will make a difference for Jews and non-Jews in Greater Boston and worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a collegial, family-friendly work and team environment.
For more information about CJP, go to www.cjp.org.
Please use this link to apply:
CJP conducts background checks as part of the hiring process.
CJP is an equal opportunity employer. People with disabilities, women, veterans, black, indigenous and people of color, and LGBTQ people are encouraged to apply. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.