Enthusiastic, passionate, and dedicated Early Childhood Program Director. The Early Childhood Program Director (ECP) oversees all aspects of running the ECP at Temple Beth Shalom and works closely with Staff and Lay Leadership to offer an outstanding Early Childhood Program to our congregation and community.
- Plan yearly, monthly, and weekly schedules for ECP classes and activities.
- Hire and supervise ECP teachers, aides, and substitutes.
- Coordinate special ECP programs with the Temple Administrator.
- Practice emergency procedures with staff and students.
- Maintain communication with Rabbi and Temple Administrator and Board of Trustees (when necessary).
- Submit content for the quarterly temple newsletter.
- Carry out ECP registration process with assistance from office staff.
- Oversee the yearly enrollment packets.
- Maintain and monitor all records that pertain to ECP administration including: staff employment records and files, registration, attendance, directories, health records, and student information forms. (following MSDE guidelines and requirements)
- Develop annual ECP Calendar with the Temple Administrator.
- Order resource materials and supplies in coordination with the Temple Administrator.
ECP Education Leadership:
- Act as a resource for teachers at Temple Beth Shalom.
- Publicize and promote ECP programs offered at Temple Beth Shalom.
- Facilitate communication between parents and teachers.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement staff development.
- Participate in professional development opportunities (when necessary).
Email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to [email protected]