Development Corporation for Israel/Israel Bonds is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for its Dallas, TX office. Duties will include the handling of all administrative tasks including, but not limited to;
- working in partnership with, and in support of, executive director and registered sales representatives
- ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with clients using the highest level of customer service. Sales are handled by registered sales representatives
- detail oriented and organized
- expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
- manage information and tasks in company’s database including producing customer and sales reports
- facilitate billing as needed
- help with events including coordinating / maintaining invitation lists and attend if needed
- and other duties as required by management
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3 years of experience, ideally in a sales environment. High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Experience working with customer relationship management database.
Benefits: We offer full benefits including health, dental and life insurance in addition to a 401K with employer matching.
About DCI/Israel Bonds: Israel Bonds is an organization offering securities issued by the State of Israel. Since the first bond was sold in 1951, Israel Bonds has secured more than $46 billion in bonds sales globally for the development of every aspect of Israel's economy. We sell approximately $1 billion per year domestically.
Development Corporation for Israel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.