StandWithUs | IsraelLINK
The Etta & David Jonas Israel Educators Network
IsraelLINK is the middle school education department of StandWithUs. The IsraelLINK platform serves as a learner-centered, digitally interactive, experiential Israel curriculum for middle schools and speaks to the core values of today’s youth. IsraelLINK uses project-based learning to enable Jewish students to explore their historical connection to Israel while also establishing their own unique relationship with the modern State of Israel.
The mission of IsraelLINK is to develop excellence in Israel education. IsraelLINK creates high-quality educational resources, trains teachers, and provides ongoing support to inspire 21st-century learners.
IsraelLINK seeks a highly motivated, detail-oriented project coordinator to work with the Midwest Regional Director on creating an educators-track for the StandWithUs international conference, develop a year-round professional development program, and assist both the IsraelLINK team and Midwest office as needed. The ideal candidate will have experience with event planning, logistics management, marketing/communication, and administration. The position reports to IsraelLINK Midwest Regional Director and the IsraelLINK Executive Director.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the IsraelLINK Midwest Regional Director, other IsraelLINK team members, and members of the StandWithUs events team to plan and implement an educators track at the annual StandWithUs international conference
- Work with StandWithUs events team to build and manage event registration, including customer service inquiries and other conference-related tasks
- Manage workshop proposals with the IsraelLINK Midwest Regional Director, including collecting, organizing, editing, and scheduling workshop submissions, as well as sending acceptances/rejections to presenters
- Organize all pre-conference logistics:
- for an on-site conference, housing, supplies, print materials, scheduling, transportation, and other conference-related tasks
- for an online conference, managing event software, Zoom oversight, and other conference-related tasks
- Hold weekly meetings with relevant team members to ensure all projects are on time and within budget
- Work with the IsraelLINK Midwest Regional Director to manage the conference budget
- Build and maintain positive relationships with external vendors and partners
- Set up and close out the conference, including packing and shipping materials, sending out the post-conference survey, etc.
- Work closely with the IsraelLINK Midwest Regional Director to implement the year-round professional development curriculum for the new Etta and David Jonas Israel Educators Network
- Support the Etta and David Jonas Israel Education Fellowship, including application management, conference logistics, year-round scheduling, and other administrative work
- Moderate the Israel Educators Network Facebook group
- Represent IsraelLINK at external conferences and community events as needed (e.g., URJ Biennial, USCJ Convention, JCamp 180, etc.) Some travel will be required
- Exhibit great people skills and customer service expertise
- Assist the IsraelLINK Midwest Regional Director in the management of communications and marketing to build and maintain the Israel Educators Network
- Assist the IsraelLINK Executive Director and other members of the IsraelLINK team on an as-needed basis
- Maintain all materials related to the Etta and David Jonas Israel Educators Network files, forms, and templates, and oversee subscription services and renewals
- Enter financial information into provided information management system as necessary
- Answer all phone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Regularly update the IsraelLINK, StandWithUs Midwest, and StandWithUs events teams
- Attend weekly IsraelLINK staff meetings
- Attend weekly StandWithUs Midwest staff meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience running in-person and online events
- Excellent project management and organizational skills: detail-oriented, adaptable, flexible, and able to maintain composure in high-stress situations.
- High level of technical acumen
- Comfortable learning new software platforms and/or familiarity with the following preferred: WordPress, Sched, Zoom, Canva, Cognito Forms, Constant Contact, SurveyMonkey, Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Facebook, and Instagram
- Familiarity with the Jewish organizational community and general Jewish knowledge is helpful
- Ability to work from StandWithUs Midwest office and keep regular hours with flexibility
- BA and at least 1–3 years of relevant work experience
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter through JewishJobs.com.