Moment Magazine is searching for a social media manager/assitant digital editor. The ideal candidate lives and breathes social media and loves journalism; is a self-starter who works well in a collaborative environment and thrives on deadlines. The social media manager is expected to become an integral part of the small, hard-working Moment team.
The social media manager/assitant digital editor is expected to:
– Create a social media strategy with clear goals and objectives
– Expand Moment’s reach on social networks
– Increase traffic to Moment’s website via social media
– Monitor data and social media trends
– Work alongside digital marketing and editorial teams to create content for all Moment‘s social media platforms
– Help in overall digital audience development.
– Proficiency in social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest), including data analysis
– Prior social media experience
– Positive attitude/team player
– Creative thinker and problem solver
– Stellar writer and editor
Moment is a thriving print and digital magazine known for its first-rate journalism, cultural and literary criticism, and signature symposiums. It was co-founded in 1975 by Leonard Fein and Elie Wiesel. Based in Washington, DC, Moment is located near public transportation.
Please send an email to [email protected] and include a cover letter, resume and clips. A COVER LETTER IS REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION.