About Jewish National Fund-USA:
Unparalleled in the Jewish philanthropic world, Jewish National Fund-USA's strategic vision has been and always will be, to ensure a strong, secure, and prosperous future for the land and people of Israel. Everything we do -- every project, initiative, and campaign we take on – is integral to our vision of building and connecting to our land. We plant trees, build houses and parks, source water solutions, buy fire trucks, and improve the lives of people with special needs. We boost tourism, support Aliyah, promote Zionist education and engagement, build medical centers and trauma centers, fund agricultural and culinary research, and run an American semester abroad high school in Israel. We do all these things because each project, each program, each partnership, is consistent with our strategic vision – population growth in the north and south, connecting the next generation to Israel, infrastructure development, ecology, forestation, heritage preservation, and more -- all for the land and people of Israel.
Jewish National Fund is seeking an Intern for our Travel & Tours Department to start immediately and be based out of our Manhattan office. This is a paid internship and will be no more than 28 hours per week.
- Assisting the Travel & Tours Department with daily office tasks including:
- Data entry
- Phone calls
- Any other assigned duties
- Assist and report to Chief of Staff as needed
- Perform other duties as required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office required)
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in the mission of JNF is preferred