• Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree
• 8+ years of non-profit experience
• Sophisticated understanding of the relationship between philanthropy, marketing and donor-centric engagement
• Proven record of setting and achieving strategic objectives
• Ability to build relationships, inspire confidence, and work closely with lay leaders and staff
• Proven management, team building, coaching, and leadership skills
• Entrepreneurial mindset and change management experience
• Varied solicitation, donor cultivation and stewardship experience
• Strong attention to detail; able to organize, prioritize and execute responsibilities in the face of conflicting priorities with discretion.
• Tech-savvy, with Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce, and MS Office skills
• Budgeting, data management and analysis acumen
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, oral, and public speaking)
• Authentic personal connection to the Jewish community, issues of Jewish life, Israel and familiarity with Jewish calendar and lifecycle
Salary range $180,000 - $200,000 DOE
To apply, please submit a resume & cover letter to Sue Sherr-Seitz, Evolve Giving Group: [email protected]
The Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas is an equal opportunity employer.