Non-profit Jewish outreach organization in Boca Raton seeking full-time Executive Director.
Salary commensurate with experience.
The ideal candidate is dynamic, upbeat, personable, and possesses a strong entrepreneurial spirit. Primary duties include identifying, soliciting, and maintaining current and future donors across local South Florida communities. The candidate must be able to conduct research, develop fundraising strategies, and formulate the best solicitation procedures. Must be able to engage in thoughtful conversation about Jewish outreach to inspire stakeholders throughout South Florida, and learn Chavrusa-style with donors and local laymen. The Executive Director will oversee the annual fundraising campaign, and assist in developing the organization’s goals and objectives, as well as forecasting organizational budgets.
- Identifying, soliciting and maintaining current and potential donors
- Meeting and learning with current and potential donors, and laymen
- Overseeing the annual fundraising campaign
- Assisting in the development of organizational goals and budgets
- Proven success at:
- Identifying, cultivating, and soliciting gifts above $5,000
- Experience in Jewish non-profit fundraising is preferred
- Capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- Superior communication skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Acts as an approachable, thoughtful, and inspirational leader to staff, lay leaders, and donors
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively