Maintain and operate the congregation's audio/visual systems to insure a good online experience by our congregants. Perform tasks as assigned in
preparation for religious services and other online classes and events. Maintain and update our social media and YouTube pages with appropriate content including community updates and edited videos.
- Operate camera(s) and microphones in sanctuary, using iPads, to insure a
smooth online production of services
- Trouble-shoot audio/visual equipment as necessary, including diagnosing
and researching solutions for hardware and software challenges
- Be flexible as we upgrade our audio/visual capabilities, there will be
opportunities to grow skills with the growth of our equipment and software
- Maintain our social media – including posting and responding to comments
- Edit and post videos to YouTube using a Windows platform computer
- Ensure our services are posting properly to Facebook and/or other media such as Zoom
We are looking for an individual that can help us connect our at-home members with our in-sanctuary members. The ideal candidate will enjoy learning about our current system as well as enjoy the opportunity to help us grow and evolve into an even more robust audio/visual set-up. Good communication skills are a must as social media will be used to help with program publicity as well as broadcasting services. Video editing skills and basic graphic design skills would be a plus. Must be able and willing to trouble-shoot and find solutions.
Hours: 15 hours per week @ $17-$19 per hour
Schedule: Friday nights every week plus 2 Saturday mornings a month. Will also be needed for holiday services and temple events - evening and daytime. Some social media tasks can be managed remotely if needed or preferred.