Summary: The Guest Relations & Sales Associate is responsible for providing administrative and logistical support to the Retreat Center Department, as well as guest relation oversight for rentals and retreats at the Kaplan Mitchell Retreat Center at Ramah Darom.
Reports to: KMRC Senior Program Manager
Supports: Hospitality & Logistics Manager
Director, Kaplan Mitchell Retreat Center
- Interface with Rental Clients and potential Clients. Through customer-focused interactions, bring prospects through the recruitment, inquiry, contract and attendance phases of a rental.
- Submit billing and process payments in coordination with Finance department.
- Input logistics requests from the Client into internal work order documents in partnership with the Hospitality & Logistics Manager
- Translate event orders by Client into invoice charges in the database management system.
- Ensure accurate input of information of all guests and staff into the database management system.
- Manage all payments and fees for guest stays including outstanding and post-event balances.
- Communicate with all guests in advance of the visit, collect all required information and follow up as necessary.
- In coordination with the Senior Program Manager, coordinate room assignments and readiness.
- In coordination with the KMRC Director, finalize all Food & Beverage dietary needs
- Work with Senior Program Manager to ensure that all guest logistics are coordinated and communicated across RD departments including:
- Program staff
- Food & Beverage
- Participate in tasks as necessary to prepare for participants' stays.
- Arrange and manage onsite registration on opening day of Retreats.
- Greet and orient all participants on arrival at Retreats.
- Oversee the Concierge Desk to assist Guests throughout the Retreat.
This position requires strong executive functioning, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and high competency in spreadsheet management. The desired candidate is detail oriented and organized, great with follow-up and follow-through, and holds hospitality and care as a core value. Candidates must be able to work collaboratively and also possess the capacity to take independent initiative in problem-solving and work plan development. We are looking for a hard-working team member who understands the value of supporting others.
Bachelor’s Degree and 2-3 years experience preferred. Proficiency in MS Office is a plus, including Teams.
- Year-round at the Atlanta, GA office. Must attend most Ramah Darom Retreats at our campus in Clayton, GA. Housing accommodations will be provided while on campus.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Eliana Leader, Director of the Kaplan Mitchell Retreat Center at Ramah Darom at [email protected]